Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Nelspruit Airfield NPC is a business in the Aviation Industry that provide airfield management services to the Nelspruit Airfield as well as hosting and arranging the Lowveld Air Show.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way email.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Nelspruit Airfield NPC is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Nelspruit Airfield NPC will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
Nelspruit Airfield NPC shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be deﬁned as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard or by bank transfer into the Nelspruit Airfield NPC bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Nelspruit Airfield NPC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Nelspruit Airfield NPC separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Nelspruit Airfield NPC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Nelspruit Airfield NPC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 01 Club Street, Nelspruit Airport, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Nelspruit Airfield NPC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Nelspruit Airfield NPC based in South Africa trading as Nelspruit Airfield NPC and with registration number 2011/005061/08.
14. Nelspruit Airfield NPC contact details
Company Physical Address: 01 Club Street, Nelspruit Airport, Nelspruit, 1211, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Love the Lowveld Competition Rules and Regulations
Terms and conditions applicable to Sappi Mother’s Day Concert Competition conducted/promoted partly or wholly by Sappi.
1. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter the competition hosted partly or in whole by Sappi SA Ltd. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
2. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Sappi SA Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Sappi reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
3. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
4. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Sappi SA Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
5. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Sappi SA Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
7. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Sappi SA Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Sappi SA Ltd and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
9. Sappi SA Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, Sappi’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
11. The sponsors of the prizes accept no accountability or liability for the Sappi Mother’s Day Competition and or how it is administered.
12. Sappi SA Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Sappi SA Ltd’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the concert website at SappiMothersDay.co.za. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting Elsabe.Coetzee@sappi.com.
13. Any breach or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
14. By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Sappi SA Ltd, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by Sappi SA Ltd’s Internet Terms & Conditions.
By participating in the competition, the entrant agrees that Sappi SA Ltd may use their personal data to contact them and or provide them with information from Sappi SA Ltd in future.
Telephone: 013 741 6400